+7 (495) 229-27-29
RU / EN
Company description The Leading Investment bank is looking for
· COO is responsible for ensuring the provision of the necessary facilities and resources to meet the business plan requirements.
· COO will drive the entity to the new level to meet high service level standards.
· COO provides a common reporting point for the local heads of the covered support functions with the express intent of ensuring that all requirements relating to the specific legal entity are met.
· COO will work in conjunction with the Global Functional Head in the HR processes for the local heads of covered support functions including the definition of job descriptions, the appraisal process, objective setting and compensation recommendations, reforming teams.
· COO will actively participate in conjunction with management and CEO in forming company Strategy
· COO will ensure effective cost saving and cost management measures
· COO will participate structure deals ensuring platform meets the requirements for the planned transaction
· COO will ensure the provision of Business as Usual and Contingency/Disaster Recovery facilities to conduct the planned business on the basis agreed.
· COO will undertake the monitoring and management of the delivery of the support plan
· COO will ensure that the organisation and staffing of the covered support functions meets the global requirements as well as ensuring that it permits the effective control and management of the relevant entity with respect to both internal and external requirements.
· Act as an Advisor, Operations Board and CEO, and Support Global COO in the overall process of management and corporate decision-making to insure the organization maximises its short, medium, and long-term goals.
· Global Project and Product office support and monitoring
· Have legal signature right for administrative list of operations.
· To act as a liaison between business heads and support on the implementation of the company’s strategic and operational plans.
Key Competencies & Qualifications
· Higher education
· A minimum of 5 years of management experience in brokerage, preferably top-20
· Subject matter expert in broker products, i.e. REPO, marginal trading, corporate actions
· Sound and strong knowledge of the Investment Banking industry gained through prior experience in a COO or as a senior manager in a relevant support function
· Strong understanding of key broker client categories requirements: asset management companies, corporates, insurance companies, private individuals
· Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
· Excellent communication and leadership skills
· Fluent/upper intermediate English
· A “hands-on” work ethic